Wednesday 11 October 2017

Production - Editing the intro


INTRO from Grace Salmon on Vimeo.

I put some shots of celebrities on magazine covers and a google search on celebrity influence before my title sequence. I also placed my laptop screen recording into this scene because I felt like it was suitable with the other shots. I put in a voiceover from my narrator, defining what a celebrity is, however, there is some wind and wind chimes in the background so I may need to get my narrator to re record the voiceover.
Instrumental music from 'This is the life' by Two Door Cinema Club is also playing in the background because this is the same music that is playing in my title sequence, so it shows continuity in my documentary.
I have also placed a small E4 logo in the corner of the screen as this makes it clear to audiences what channel the documentary is on and also follows typical documentary codes and conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment