Monday 18 December 2017

Research - Audience Feedback 2










After making the improvements from I had received on my first audience feedback questionnaire, I sent out another questionnaire with my updated products and some similar to questions that will help me to make sure my products look good and appeal to my target audience, but will also help me to see what I need to improve.
I received less improvements than I had gotten last time, which shows that my documentary was better than it was the first time I had sent it.
Most of the comments targeted the same specific area, such as the noise level on one of the interviews. This was extremely helpful because I was able to focus on specific details that would make my documentary look more aesthetically pleasing and appeal to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment