Wednesday 15 November 2017

Production - Channel 4 Font


I researched the Channel 4 font, which is titles 'Horseferry' and 'Chadwick'. However, it is not available for download because it has been copyrighted by Channel 4. In order to make my own newspaper advert look like it had been created by Channel 4, I tried to find a similar font. I ended up using the font 'Apple Symbols' because it was simple, aesthetically pleasing and fairly similar to the traditional Channel 4 font.








I also placed my titles in a red box because the red is the same colour as my channel 4 logo, which continues a house style and again red is aesthetically pleasing to the audience. Also, placing the text in boxes is a style that I have seen on multiple channel 4 newspaper adverts.





No comments:

Post a Comment