Saturday 18 November 2017

Production - Editing Listings Review Images


For my double page spread, I have decided to use this image of a teen, who is in my target audience. I will place the image in the centre of the page and have a variety of other celebrity/brand related images behind her, almost in a poster style on one half of the page, with the article/review on the other half of the page.
I have decided to use an image of someone who would watch or be featured in the double page spread because this will follow conventions of documentaries that are a similar style to my own, such as other Channel 4 documentaries.






Both of these posters feature people who are actually featured in the documentary, or people from the target audience. Therefore, I am following conventions by including a teen who would be in my target audience in my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment